Saturday, July 27, 2013

7/27/2013 Sharing Email Finds

(Wilmington, DE)

Several days ago Mom and I had gone to Boscov’s and while there I found a top that I liked that was on sale and I was about to buy it for myself.  Mom took it from me and said she would buy it for me for my birthday.  That certainly worked for me.  So she did and while we were there she picked out some shirts for Bob’s birthday.  Since we had to go to Customer Service to get our military discount paperwork and it happened to be at the same desk where they do the gift wrapping I suggested mom take advantage of the free gift wrapping for Bob’s birthday gift.  She agreed and suggested that she might as well have mine wrapped too.  I picked out the wrapping and the color bow I liked and everything was wrapped after she paid for it.

We put them in the back seat of the car and promptly forget them.  Until today.  The day after my birthday.  Not that it mattered because after all I picked the gift out, I picked the wrapping and the bow color.  Well, we didn’t go out in the car at all today so its still in there.

I came across this video I want to share with you.  It’s about a baby sea lion that boards a boat and gets very, very comfortable.  It get your “awwww” quotient filled today by watching THIS!

Does size matter?  You decide.  Click HERE.

While I’m sharing things I get in email, here’s one more.

This is a story which is perfectly logical to all males:

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?" He replied, "They had eggs." (I'm sure you're going back to read this again!)

Th…th…that’s all folks!

No comments: