Friday, April 10, 2015

4/10/2015 Happy Birthday MOM!

(Bear, DE)

Today is my mom’s 80th birthday.  I called her late in the morning so that it would time appropriate since we are supposed to be in Arizona.  She asked about our weather and  I had to tell her a white lie and tell her that it was blue skies, sunny and going to be 92.  Little did she know that it was overcast, barely 50 and rain on the way, the same forecast she gave me.

I’m glad this almost over.  I almost blew it once that we were coming home but I was able to cover it up telling her I was talking to Bob and she misunderstood me.  Whew!

We hung with Dian & KK all day.  We played WII bowling and golf.

IMG_3429

We drank a lot beer and Pepsi and we all spent time on our laptaps and IPads.

IMG_3431
 
This is Clancy.  Their beautiful pure white German Shepard.

IMG_3430

Dian made us a wonderful dinner of homemade crab cakes, twice baked potatoes and a mix of spring veggies.

IMG_3432

Oh these crab cakes were delicious!

We called it an early night and we were all in bed by 9 p.m..  Too much beer, up too late last night and up too early this morning, time change and not much sleep the night before we left.  It all caught up to us.

What a fun day this was!  We just love these two!

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

That German Shepherd is huge!!