Friday, April 17, 2015

4/17/2015 Cousins Come Visiting

(Wilmington, DE)

Today mom and I did some last minute errands.

We made one last stop at Boscov's.  The four pairs of shorts I bought for Bob didn’t fit. I thought they looked fine but he says they didn’t feel right.
So back they went and I bought him three more golf shirts.

Next stop was to the Newark Farmers Market to get long hot peppers. 

images99XETAYI

Bob loves these hot peppers cooked up in olive oil.  I had already cooked the ones we had in the freezer at home so it was time to replenish our stock of these too hot for me hot peppers.
 
We had to stop at the Post Office to pick up a flat rate box for shipping stuff home.

The afternoon brought suitcase packing and repacking and packing a box for shipping.

Cousins Ronnie and Patti came over for the evening and we started our visit with Casapulla’s cheese steaks.  Our final fix.

We had a great time talking and spending time with these two.

Tomorrow we head home.

No comments: