Tuesday, April 28, 2015

4/28/2015 We Arrive in Williams, AZ

(Williams, AZ)

We arrived in Willams without any problems.  We’ll be here for three nights.  We aren’t scheduled to be in Show Low until the 1st of May.

We’ve spent several days here before so we weren’t really into going out and sightseeing.  Besides, its chilly and cloudy.  When I registered us I did pick up the brochures for trains to the Grand Canyon and the local sights.  I don’ know why I did that because I knew we weren’t going to be dong these things.  I did go through them once we got set up and I think someday I would love for our sons and their families to meet us here.  It would make my heart happy to watch them as they see the wonder of the Grand Canyon for the first time.  It is such a sight to behold.

Because of the weather we didn’t venture out much.  After being in Parker, this place is COLD!

No comments: