Monday, July 16, 2007

7/11/07 Another Workweek....

And so another week begins. Bob started the second Kamper Kabin roof and I did my usual thing in the office/store.

The roofing for the second Kabin should go somewhat easier as Matt, Bob's helper, has more of an idea of what he's doing and this Kabin is in the shade of tall trees. They would like to have it done by Friday so that it can be rented out. We'll have to see how it goes.

I went in to work hour later than usual today as I had made a haircut appointment six weeks ago and I had decided to keep it even though our days off had changed. Barb and Dan are very flexible so they had no problem with me starting later.

We've had lots of phone calls with reservations for the coming weeks. I guess everyone has figured out that the 4th of July has come and gone and we all know summer passes quickly once the 4th is past.

Barb went shopping for the campground store so we spent the afternoon pricing items and stocking shelves in preparation for the busy weekend.

All in all, just another day.

No comments: