Tuesday, July 31, 2007

7/30/07 Oh What a Lazy Day!

This was a much needed day for us to relax. And relax we did, well at least I did. Bob puttered around the house because he just can't sit still. I, on the other hand, didn't do anymore than wash dishes and cook dinner and make the bed.


The exhaust brake we ordered for the truck arrived a few days ago and Bob took it out of the box to look it over and read the directions because he has decided to install it himself. That won't happen today but it will before we leave here and we have to deal with mountains.


I sat outside for quite awhile today reading and watching the hummingbirds. I finally got the pictures of them feeding at our new feeder that is attached to the rig window.





I even got lucky and got a picture of two feeding at once. Its a little blurry because I was so excited to get two at once. You can tell one was taken in the morning and one in the late afternoon as there is a different RV in the space next to us.

Then much to my surprise a third one showed up. I hate posting blurry pictures but this is the only one I have to show all three birds. Granted you have to really look to see the third one but look at the bird on the right and to the upper left you can see the fluttering wing of the third hummingbird, hovering, waiting its turn. Of course it was in plain view as I was bringing the camera up to snap the picture and then moved behind the feeder while I got it focused.

After dinner we watched TV and just relaxed some more.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.




No comments: