Monday, July 30, 2007

7/29/07 8,000 and Counting

It didn't take long for the 8,000th reader to step forward after I posted yesterday's entry. In fact, was just minutes. Welcome to Gloria who just found this site yesterday and it was her first time here. I hope you stop back often.



The campground got back to normal yesterday and are we ever glad. All four of us are tired. It was really hopping around here this weekend with campers and floaters. We had one family reunion here with family members coming from Nevada, Minnesota, Tennessee and Wisconsin. Five siblings w/families and their mother. They hadn't all been together in seventeen years and the mom had no idea this was going to happen. It was her 70th birthday and the kids got together and planned this.



The hummingbirds have found our new feeder that attaches to the rig window but I have yet to be able to snap a picture of them feeding. I've gotten close but just as I get ready to press the button they fly away. I am determined to get one so I'll just keep trying.

We're looking forward to our upcoming weekend, we can use the rest, but since we've only got five weeks left here I'm sure we'll find something along the line of sightseeing to do.

No comments: