Thursday, July 26, 2007

7/24/07 Birthdays, Roofs & Tomatoes

First order of business today is to wish my friend Gail a Happy Birthday. Gail and I met in the 4th grade and were friends all through the rest of our years in school. I have missed very few years since then in calling her and wishing her a Happy Birthday on this date. Hope you have a wonderful day my friend.

Not a whole lot going on in our neighborhood today. We're still having pleasant weather and Bob is still working on the Kabin roofs.



Matt, Bob's helper, has been a real trooper with showing up at 6 a.m. to get an early start. I wish you all could meet Matt, he is just the sweetest kid.


Our garden is coming along nicely and we're getting tomatoes on a regular basis now.
These beauties will be red before we know it.

Like I said earlier, not much going on in our neighborhood. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.








No comments: