Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7/19-7/20/2010 We are Worker Bees!

These two days were just work days for us. Monday brought and eleven hour day for me and six hour day for Bob. The store is going to be open 8 to 7 on Monday’s from here on out so those were the hours I worked. It really wasn’t too bad because the store was pretty busy most of the day. Of course working with Tom always makes the day go fast because he keeps me laughing. Bob came in and worked the last three hours of the day as Ice man when Tom left.

With this heat wave we have been selling sooooo much ice! We sell well over a hundred bags of ice every day.

Tuesday I was the ice person and it kept me busy all day long. When we weren’t selling ice Linda and I put new stock up on the shelves and read and talked the afternoon away. Tough job, but somebody has to do it.

Bob has been cutting weeds though with this heat and no rain not much is growing but what little is, he’s keeping on top of it.

Going into the last third of July…time is flying by!

No comments: