Friday, July 9, 2010

7/9/2010 A Beach Day with GIRLFRIENDS!

Today was just the best! Bob went fishing after putting a few hours in this morning and I headed to the beach with girlfriends Cindy, Elaine and now my new friend, Janice.

It was a gorgeous day on the beach and lots of people were enjoying the sand ……

IMG_5387

….and the surf.

IMG_5385

Its amazing how time flies by when sitting on the beach talking with friends, old and new, and just watching the world go by.

It was just simply a beautiful day and I couldn’t think of anyplace I’d rather be.

IMG_5391

Elaine walked down to the waters edge at one point and I tried to snap a picture of her on the way back. Of course she objected but that didn’t stop me! So here is my friend Elaine….oh I’m gonna hear it for this one!

IMG_5383

No comments: