Friday, July 30, 2010

7/30/10 We Did Something Today, Big. Huge!

We did something HUGE today! Life changing! (kinda, sorta) Thrilling! Excitement to the MAX!

And I can’t tell you yet. I know, I know, that’s mean and I shouldn’t have done that but I just want to shout from the rooftops this great news and I can’t. Not until every detail is ironed out. Not until we reach that point of no return. Trust me, as soon as it all comes together, you’ll be the first to know! I can hear you now….when, WHEN????? Not yet. Not next week even. I’ll probably not be able to share this news for a month. Its killing me already. (I know one particular reader who is sitting back with a big smile singing, neener, neener, neener, I know what it is. Well, BH, you are the only one that knows and you know why I had to tell you!)

We are still enjoying low humidity but we understand its going to come back and come back with a vengeance. Oh boy.

Tonight’s sunset was very nice and I kinda went nuts takin’ pics so if you just can’t take lookin’ at yet another sunset…well, move on to the next post. But I think you’ll be glad you stuck around, nice pictures if I do say so myself.

IMG_5639

IMG_5641

IMG_5642

IMG_5649

IMG_5650

IMG_5651

IMG_5652

IMG_5653

IMG_5654

Now wasn’t that worth sticking around for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your secret is safe with me!!! :-)

LaVon Baker said...

I am officially never speaking to you again!