Wednesday, January 9, 2013

1/6–1/9/2013 Packin’ Up!

(Key Largo, FL)

After our morning work hours we have been starting the packing of the 5th wheel.  Bob, much more so than me.  After all I’m still using the kitchen things and dishes and laundry stuff.

Bob has once again has emptied our basement storage compartments and has to put it all back adding in the stuff that we’ve bought since we’ve been here.  Our belongings have expanded, unfortunately, our available space hasn’t.  Of course I heard, “We’ve got to cut down on what we’re carrying.” and my favorite  “We’re hauling stuff around the country we don’t use.”  He’s right, we are, but you know as well as I do that if take this stuff out, as sure as my name is Snookie Quinn, we’ll need whatever it is.  Actually, that said, we really do have to cut down somewhere.  He has sworn to me that he is going to cut down on the amount of tools we carry.  I think we’re going to need a bigger shed in Arizona by the time we’re done.

The weather here in the Keys has been absolutely great!  We’re hitting low 80’s everyday now.  We keep an eye on the weather in Arizona and as much as we don’t care for Florida, we’re glad we’re not there.  It’s hitting the low 30’s at night there!

Every once in a while I get something in email that makes me laugh out loud.  This cartoon below is one of them.



You've probably seen the new species running around your town. They are referred to as “homo slack-erectus” created by natural genetic downward evolution through constant ...spineless posturing and spasmodic upper limb gestures, which new research has shown to cause shorter legs and an inability to ambulate other than in an awkward shuffling gait. The "drag-crotch" shape also seems to affect brain function. Expect no eye contact or intelligent verbal communication. Unfortunately most are highly fertile.

And with that I’ll sign off!

No comments: