Monday, January 21, 2008

1/15/08 Cold Miserable Day

This cold front we had seems to have dug in its heels and is hanging around. We spent the day in the house doing computer things, reading and watching TV.

We drove by where our friends Dale and Karen are staying when we went out for propane but we didn't see their rig there. I know they have other friends they wanted to see while out here so they have probably moved north a little bit.

My phone is on the fritz again. I don't know what I do wrong because Bob never has problems with his and we have the same model phone. I guess a trip to the Verizon store is in my future.


We did take this picture of the sky after a plane had flown over. It just looked so strange.
Once again, nothing exciting happening today but we have big plans for tomorrow!

No comments: