Monday, September 22, 2008

9/22/08 A Quiet Day in the Gulch

We didn't do a whole lot of anything today. These past few days of doing nearly nothing is just what we needed. We needed this time to relax.

Bob fished and caught two! I worked on the blog, did the laundry and cooked dinner. How's that for a day?

We've decided we're going to leave here tomorrow. We're going to take four days to get to Arizona and spend two at a FamCamp in New Mexico on the way. Nice, easy travel days, none more than 200 miles so we'll be in camp early in the day.

Oh, before I forget. I heard from the office pals in New Jersey. Looking at my stats report it seems as though they are from Livingston. How ironic....our legal "hometown" is also Livingston except ours is in Texas. Now come on office pals....sign up on the Buddy Map!

Looking at the stats,,,,I'd like to know more about the readers from Reston, VA. Quite a few pages being viewed from there. Drop me a comment please.

That's it today for this post in Quinn's Awesome Journey.

No comments: