Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9/9/08 The Updating Has Begun!

Hello readers,

I've started updating the blog! I'm not going to do a day by day account of the last month but will instead hit the highlights and days I have pictures for. So scroll down and start catching up.

It's good to be back!

Snookie


It has come to my attention that some readers did not realize that I have actually posted some entries from my message above. Scroll DOWN to catch up,,,I'm doing it this way so that everything stays in chronological order. Sorry for the confusion.

2 comments:

Peggy & Bill said...

Glad to have you back!! Have missed your humor & your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. Missed reading your blog. Here a source for looking up long-lost friends. There are multiple ways of finding people. Check it out. I use it all the time. http://www.zabasearch.com/

Maryanne