Monday, December 15, 2008

12/15/08 Back to Work, The Party is Over.

Monday again, darn they come quick. Can you believe its almost time to ring in a new year? Time is going so fast. Speaking of time......

Today is the 2nd anniversary of us losing our furkid, Shag. It seems like yesterday. My heart isn't as heavy on this anniversary but I still miss her and think about her all the time.

I spent part of the day on the phone and the computer getting our ducks in a row for something that is going to happen later in the week. Can't tell you about it yet, not until the time is right, but boy oh boy are we excited!

Bob is feeling a little better today. He slept through the night at least.

Its feeling like springtime again here, we're back in shorts again. I wish I had a magic wand to wave to keep the weather like this. It seems like our weather is changing every two days or so, so naturally our attire changes from shorts to jeans and back again. At least we haven't had to break out the heavy jackets yet!

The team working this week is busy getting the final shopping list together for New Years Eve. We've made changes to the menu by adding some things, deleting others, going over it time and again to make sure we have enough. My worst nightmare would be not having enough food. Maybe I better check to see if Dominoes is open that night,,,,just in case.

No comments: