Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12/16/08 Favorite Casserole Night

After "work" today we gathered in the Carnaval Room for the workampers weekly Tuesday night dinner. The theme, if you will, was your favorite casserole. Normally, we would have this outside with two firepits going in an empty site. Its chilly again today and it really cools down once the sun goes down so we're in the Carnaval Room this week.

Well, let me tell you, it was hard to choose what to put on your plate from the dishes brought. I don't think were any two alike so there was quite a choice! I made our favorite of chicken, egg noodles, grated cheese, a can of corn, frozen peas and a can of cream of chicken soup.

Since I was very hungry I didn't even take the time to take pictures though I had the camera with me. Actually, I had set it down on a window ledge and forgot I had it and even had to go back later in the evening when I realized it wasn't sitting in its usual place on the desk.

When I did go back to get it I snapped this picture of our tree, pretty isn't it?

IMG_5842

Not much else going on to tell you about today.

No comments: