Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2/17/2010 Winter Olympics – Day 3

An easy day today, only one event that I’m in and Bob didn’t have any scheduled.

Today….Ladies Horseshoes. Again, this was a game I was playing on a weekly basis but when I got sick I misses several weeks and just didn’t go back. Actually, I did better than what I though I would do so I was happy with that.

Bonnie M. concentrating hard on her throw.

IMG_3443

Peg M. giving it her best shot.

IMG_3448

Here I am, hoping for a ringer!

IMG_3450

There were two other events today but I did not take pictures. One was in the middle of the afternoon and at some point I had to do laundry and go to the grocery store! I weighed my options,,,.take pictures of people playing cribbage or take care of making sure we had clean clothes to wear and food to eat. Laundry and shopping won out. I also didn’t make it to the Euchre event. For those who don’t know, euchre is a card game.

No comments: