Monday, February 22, 2010

2/22/2010 It’s All Black and White

Today was the day to clean up around the house since last week was so busy. Oh who am I kidding? I dusted a table. Done for another week!

Tonight I went back to playing pool. We had a theme night, maybe you can guess from the title of this post. Yep, black and white.

IMG_3661

Most everyone dressed in black and white.

IMG_3666

IMG_3664

Tonight we played nine ball, a game I never played before. I did like it though because I didn’t have to give my usual call of pocket. Six ball in the side pocket …………..or not.

Of course we had snacks,,,,you guessed it, black and white ones.

IMG_3663

We didn’t have too many for pool tonight, it was chilly and blustery out so maybe people just wanted to stay in. Then there is the twenty four hour virus that is going around. That probably kept some away too.

A good time was had by all, good pool playing and great eats!

IMG_3665

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

That twenty-four hour thing is going around here, too.

You girls are so creative with the black and white thing.