Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5/16-5/18/2010 April Showers? May DOWNPOURS!

Happy Birthday to our nephew Dusty and our dear friend Kathy K. or as we know her KK. Hope you both had great days!

Bob has been busy fishing, I didn’t say catching, I said fishing. The fish are in and the big ones are being taken out but its just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. He’s gotten bites and he’s just waiting for that big one that has his name on it.

IMG_4890

It’s been rainy and chilly here and I can’t wait for sunshine and warmer weather. Of course now that I said that it will probably be so stinkin’ hot and the humidity through the roof…..

This is our last week before we start “working”. I’m anxious to get started because quite frankly I’m bored. Again, now that I said that the weather will turn beautiful and days could be better spent at the beach “workin’” on my TAN! Never satisfied.

Sunday we had visitors come to see us. My Uncle Kenny and his friend Louise stopped by. We haven’t seen Kenny since we were here last so it was very nice to touch base again with him. He lives in the area so I’m sure we’ll spend lots of time with him and he and Bob are already talkin’ about fishin’ trips.

Sunday evening brought the Survivor finale so I went to Cindy’s place to watch it with her.

Until this weather changes,,,,we’re just hangin’ out.

No comments: