Friday, June 8, 2012

6/8/2012 Catching Up With More Family

My cousin Ronnie and his wife Patty are coming down this weekend. This is a rare weekend for them to be without kids, well, except for Olive, their furkid.


Ronnie is the cousin I’m closest to and it would be safe to say he is my favorite. Of course I rarely see my other cousins so this is definitely a safe bet. I guess we could say he is my favorite by default. Only kidding there cuz!


We had a chance to sit and talk one on one while Bob was at the marina and Patty hadn’t arrived yet. She had been in the beach area for work for the past few days and would arrive as soon as her workday was over. It was up to Ronnie to bring their motorhome down which included packing it with things they would need this weekend and the food. (This should be interesting) I’m taking bets he didn’t forget the beer.


I couldn’t sit with them too long into the evening as tomorrow is still a workday for us and I think I’m getting my days and nights mixed up as it is. It seems I’m falling asleep around 9 p.m. and am up at 4! This is not fun and I’ve got to get it straightened out soon.


Ronnie is smoking an eight pound pork butt for dinner tomorrow night for us so he had some prep work to get done this evening.


So far they know he didn’t pack sugar for their morning coffee.

No comments: