Wednesday, June 11, 2008

6/11/08 Chilly, Windy Day

We stayed in once again today. Bob had planned on going fishing today but it was chilly and windy out so he nixed those plans. Instead he worked on our route that we'll taking when we leave here and beyond. I needed all day just to get the blog caught up.

I didn't mention yesterday that after the visit to Mesa Verde that we had to go to the Hundred Dollar Store. The pantry was getting bare and we had to pick up a few things besides.

After a dinner of sandwiches we settled for TV and I played Jewel Quest. I got hooked on this last year and haven't been able to break away from it as yet. Of course I don't really want to as I do enjoy playing it.

I tried to get caught up on email and had a comment for the blog come through. It was from Skip in South Carolina. Skip and his wife Cindy have been following the blog for quite awhile now. In case you don't read the comments on the blog I copied this one for you, its very special to me.

Skip wrote:

Snookie, Skip here. just wanted to tell you that we have started "almost" fulltiming. Your blog has been a big reason to try this. Ya'll make it sound like so much fun that we could not resist trying the lifestyle. Thank you for your inspiration.

I just never thought of myself as an inspiration to anyone! Skip, thanks for the kind words, they are very much appreciated. I hope you and Cindy have safe travels. I hope that we can meet up on the road some day.

So friends, click on Skip and Cindy's blog that I have listed under "Our Friends Blogs" and leave them a comment to wish them well.

With the chilly weather I decided to make some homemade beef stew in the crockpot and the rig smells oh so good! In fact, its time to eat!

If the weather holds out tomorrow Bob has something special planned for us. Check back to see what we did!

No comments: