Monday, June 30, 2008

6/30/08 Escapade, Day Two

Up early this morning as I had a line dancing class at 8:30 and Bob wanted to go over for breakfast before he attended his first seminar.

I met up with Nancy Reid and I think we were both very disappointed that we were doing this line dancing thing but not with the instructor we both have come to love, Sandy, from Quail Run. It just wasn't the same. In fact, halfway through the first class I knew I wouldn't be back. You know, when you've had the best.....

Well, I thought I had seen at all as far as motorhomes were concerned. Was I ever wrong! Here's the latest from Country Coach.

YES! That's a slide out patio. I've seen it all now! Take note of the flat screen TV on the back side of the patio. I know, its hard to see.

IMG_4315

From the inside looking out.

IMG_4316

Another flat screen TV over the cockpit inside the rig.

IMG_4317

Pretty fancy, huh?

IMG_4318

I would KILL for this fridge and I know many of you RV'ers would too!

IMG_4323

A view of the bedroom.

IMG_4319

The THIRD flat screen TV. This is in the bedroom.

IMG_4322

The Master Bath...I specify Master Bath because this rig has a bath and A HALF!

IMG_4320IMG_4321

The half bath just off the hallway from the kitchen. Of course there is sink across the small room, I just couldn't get it in.

IMG_4324

Nice rig, eh? And just how much money do you think you would have to spend to get this 40' motor home with the slide out patio, with its 1.5 baths, 3 flat screen TV's and all he beautiful cabinetry? I should also mention that the leather chairs and sofas felt like melted butter as you ran your hand across them. Give up? How about seven hundred and eighty three thousand big ones! Its nice, but way too expensive for our wallet!

We spent the afternoon walking through the Market Place to see what is new the world of RV'ing. We saw lots of money being spent.

We stopped by the mailroom to pick up our wireless air card and router that arrived today by Fed-ex. We'll be back online! Actually, we have been on line for the last day or so thanks to neighbor's, Ray and Barb, who gave us the code to their system.

After dinner we went back to the main building for this evening's entertainment. Tonight we were thoroughly entertained by Jimmy Travis, a comedian and musician. The best part, he didn't tell any off-color jokes, use any cuss words and everything he said was G-rated. And funny! OMG, he had us rolling in the aisles.

IMG_4348

After his show we had the drawing for the nights big door prize. Tonight's prize was a macerator. I think I spelled that right. Anyway, this product, how shall I put this.... pulverizes whatever is in your black tank. For you non-RV'ers, that's the tank your toilet empties into. Well, the fellow who was telling us what the prize was seemed to having a hard time getting the word macerator out and his wife who was also on the stage nudged him and said, "Poop blender"! Everyone in the audience got a big laugh out of that one. Until the prize was awarded, that is what is was known as for the rest of the time.

1 comment:

ttprincess1226 said...

I know what you mean about the line dancing. I've been going to a class here and it just isn't the same without Sandy and Carl. Weren't they the BEST??!!?