Monday, June 9, 2008

6/9/08 Lunch in Durango

Bob and I went to Durango today which is about 30 miles from where we are staying.

Durango is one busy town! Its not huge by any means but there lots of people there.

You are not going to believe this. I didn't have the camera with me. I know, I know, I can't believe it either. Actually, it was in the truck and I just got out without it. What was I thinking? Oh how I wish it was with me.

Durango has some beautiful old buildings built in the early 1900's that I would have loved to have photographed. Lots of buildings had murals painted on the sides of them and they would have made good blog material too.

The Anamus River runs through town and there were rafters on the river that would have been good shots.

Work with me here people, use your imagination on what these photos would have looked like.

We stopped for lunch in this little pub and both enjoyed some delicious burgers.

After walking up and down the streets of Durango we headed home.

That was it. I promise to never leave the camera in the truck again.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

I can't believe it! And I have a second cousin who lives in Durango.. she works for the power company there.