Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7/16/08 Getting Ready to Hit The Road Again

Tonight is our last night in this campground. We spent the day putting stuff away, running to the Fed ex placeto send our failed router back, a couple of trips to Walmart for Bob and the best part of all, a surprise visit from Quail Run friends, Paul and Diane E.

I was up in the bedroom putting clothes away and when I heard the knock on the door I just thought it was one of the neighbors that we had met. When I went to the door I couldn't believe my eyes! I was actually speechless.

They said they had been away without the computer and when they returned and logged on to catch up on the blog and saw that we were in town they decided to run over and surprise us. Mission accomplished guys, we were surprised! Once again, so nice to see friends we made last winter.

We're heading down to Salt Lake City, Utah to stay with Steve and Carol, once again, Quail Run friends.

We're looking forward to seeing the sights in SLC.

That's about it for today.

1 comment:

Peggy & Bill said...

So very glad to hear all is well with Bob! What a scare! Been there, done that, but I can't believe they left you for 2.5 to 3 hrs. Yes I can. When Bill was in ER, they didn't tell me anything & I was right there with him!!!
Prayers are once again answered! Why are we sooooo amazed every time He does that??? God Bless & happy travels. Am missing some beautiful pictures in the last couple of blogs friend!!!!