Monday, July 7, 2008

7/7/08 A Quiet Day For Us

When we went to bed last night we had plans for today. None of them happened. It is so pleasant in the Eagle RV Park that we just didn't want to leave here. This park is so well kept, so clean, so pretty and quiet that really had no need to venture out. Of course we did for about an hour or so because we wanted to get grocery shopping out of the way before head into Yellowstone tomorrow. We know how expensive the grocery stores in the National Parks can be. Well, let me tell you, this small town of Thermopolis is no bargain either in the grocery department and they don't have my bottled Pepsi's! The horror of it! Hopefully, between here and Yellowstone we'll see a Walmart so I can stock up, if not, I'm going to die of thirst! For those of you who personally know me, know that I'm never without a Pepsi in my hand.

So we ended up sitting outside in the sunshine, the day wasn't too hot nor too cool....just right. The park filled up pretty quickly today, mostly with Escapees.

We had our biggest day on the blog yesterday. Five hundred and fourteen hits! I'm just amazed!

I spent a small part of the day on the phone with the 3G store about this router we just got. It has failed somehow and it won't communicate with the laptop computer. The techs talked me through different tests on it and it was determined that they would Fed-ex us a new one and we'll return this one. Once I established that they were paying the shipping costs I threw in an order for the antennae booster and adapter that I forgot to order the first time around.

Well like the title says, a quiet day for us therefore not a whole lot to talk about.

We're hoping we can get a signal in Yellowstone, I'm hearing that we should, so tomorrow our big adventure begins!


No comments: