Sunday, July 20, 2008

7/20/08 Bob Takes Off....

This morning we hung around with Diane for awhile and then I took Bob to the VFW club so he could catch up his fishing buddy and get the details on their fishing trip this week. I went to Tanya's for awhile until it was time to pick him up.

We dropped off our luggage at my parents and then the four of us went out to dinner. Back "home" I repacked Bob's stuff and took him to his friend Bill's house because he is going to spend the night there since they and a bunch of others are leaving at five tomorrow morning for a fishing trip in upstate New York. We thought that best because the whole household would have been up at four while we got ready to take him to meet the others for the trip. Bob will be gone until Friday and I'll get some good one on one time with Mom and Dad.

By eleven I was yawning after the whirlwind of activity I've had the last few days.

No comments: