Thursday, August 26, 2010

8/26/2010 Stanley is My New BEST FRIEND!

Stanley STEEMER that is! The carpets are all dry and there isn’t even any musty smell anymore but I called for Stanley and his steam cleaner to come visit anyway.

I moved as much out as I could to make it as easy as possible for the men who were going to do the work.

They arrived around four and I was ready for them. I had originally contracted for two rooms to be done. The living room and the bedroom. After I had put on my online order in I looked at the bedroom again and thought that I just wasn’t paying $50.00 for the little strip of carpet that would be need to be done in here. When I told the fellow that I changed my mind on the bedroom he asked to see what kind of area I was talking about and he just waved his hand and said, “That will take me less than five minutes to do”, I’ll do it for you anyway. YES!

I asked that they spend a little extra time suckin’ that water out and why and he said he understood and would take extra care to make sure he left as little moisture as possible. True to his word, he did just that. When they were finished I had to really press down on the carpet to feel any moisture at all. Thank you Stanley Steemer guys!

It’s all coming together. Finally.

I got my clothes together and got a few things packed up for a weekend at my parents. Tomorrow I pick Bob up.

No comments: