Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27/2010 WOW! We’re Tired!

I guess its been awhile since we’ve been out in the sun all day and walked or stood the whole time like we did yesterday at the Air Show.

I spent my day blogging about the Air Show. I got 1/3 through it and lost the whole thing. Damn it! I gave up.

We went to the Commissary today, it was closed. Batting a thousand aren’t we?

Speaking of batting a thousand, our phantastic Phillies had a phabulous season and ended this phall as the Division Champs! We are very much looking forward to a Red October! Let’s go Phils!

I took a walk around the grounds near the site and found this in just behind our place.

IMG_6569

Being in Kansas we are in tornado country. In reading the paperwork we received at check-in they have it marked as mostly April through August and mainly between 3 p.m. and 10 p.m.. I feel better now knowing we aren’t here in the “season” but we’re still on the shoulders of it.

Bob looked in the storm shelter and he said it would about 8 adults. Hmmmm….10 ten sites, usually 2 people per site, yep, glad we’re here out of season.

That’s about it for today.

No comments: