Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28/2010 I’ll NEVER Get This Done!

I spent most of the day working on the post from the Air Show. Yesterday I lost about a third of it and had to start over today.

I worked on it pretty steady today while Bob puttered around outside. I was determined to get it done because quite frankly I was tired of looking at pictures of planes

I was halfway done, at least what I thought was the halfway point, and Bob comes in at a standstill with his tasks and suggested we go to the Commissary. I was glad for the break and saved what I had done.

Off we go to the grocery store on base and we debated on whether to do a really big shopping or not. We decided against it because we’ll be on another base before we get to Arizona that has an even bigger Commissary than McConnell has. This will also give me a chance to make a list of what I want to stock up on too.

So we got about a weeks worth of groceries and returned home. I put everything away and since it was too early to start dinner I got back to the blog post. Don’t ya just have a feeling I’m building up to something here?

I am.

I was down to the last few pictures and all of sudden my screen went blank. I furiously clicked this and that trying to find my blog post. It was gone. All the pictures I placed, all the writing, all the TIME I had put into it,,,,GONE! I was so,,,,so,,,, (fill in the blank)!

Thankfully I had saved what I had done earlier in the day but had come to find out that it was nowhere near the halfway point like I thought. Still, it was all I had. So, I started working on it again.

I hate the Air Show post! I wish we never went to the dumb Air Show by now. Actually, that isn’t true, I really enjoyed it, but you get my drift.

You can bet that the rest of the time it took me to write the post and place the pictures that after each addition I hit that SAVE button! Lesson learned for sure!

No comments: