Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1/14/09 Bob Goes to Barrett Jackson

Today was the day that a lot of the guys, and a lot of the gals, in the park got in there trucks and cars and headed to Scottsdale. We had a tag-along to the world famous auto auction held here every January. I had intended to go to but at the last minutes plans changed as they often do. I couldn't move! I was up all night, in pain! Here I had felt so good when I left the PT's office and now I could hardly move!

After moving around a bit I began to loosen up and feel little better but it would take most of the day before I really started feeling like I could go up the stairs without bracing myself for the hurt that was sure to come.

It was just as well because I got to witness the last signature that made me do this!

IMG_6088

I just love those words! SOLD OUT! I'm hoping to be able to do that a few more times this year.

Dona and I did some errand running this afternoon. I went out to get prizes for the raffle we'll have at the Valentine's Dance. Can't tell you anymore than that, too many Quail Run residents read this and I don't want to ruin anything.

While we were out we had a fast food lunch. I hadn't eaten at Burger King in such a long time I can't even remember the last time. This used to be one of my favorite places to eat lunch. Not any more! I don't think it would bother me if I never ate there again.

I've been watching the weather around the country. I am soooo glad we are in Arizona! Did you see where Minnesota is a 56 BELOW! Why would anyone live there?

I know I haven't mentioned this in awhile and I probably don't have to now, but are you clicking on the pink icon?

How are you coming with the Alphabet Game? Any of you trying to get those figured out?

Another day down here in paradise. Keep warm all you northeners and East coasters!

No comments: