Saturday, January 31, 2009

1/31/09 Another Comedy Night in Quail Run

First thing this morning the Activities team got the newsletter folded and distributed. That's done for another month. I can start the last one of the year now.

Our Valentine's Dinner/Dance is nearly sold out as is the Mystery Dinner. (Note to LaVon: you & Don should come over and get some tickets for our events.) I'm really looking forward to this Mystery Dinner we're having. I can't tell you anything about it because I don't have a clue as to what is happening, or what we'll eat. I do know that it is NOT a whodunit. I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you and lots of pictures when the time comes but it doesn't happen until the 21st.

Tonight we had the Comedy Night again and the headliner was fantastic! He sang, he told jokes, he did impressions and it was all as if he was telling a story as he went along. We're having him back on the 27th and I bet he's a sellout once everyone who was there tells the ones who didn't make it what a great act he is. In case you are wondering, he has two acts, we won't watch the same one again.

The weather is absolutely perfect here right now. We're in the mid-seventies again, everyone is in shorts, the sun is shining and the sky is blue. All is right with our world.

No comments: