Monday, April 13, 2009

4/13/2009 A Computer Day for Me, A Busy Day for Bob

Bob was busy all day. I don't know all that he did but it was just one thing after another. In fact, the fellow across the street came over and said that his wife sent him out to DO SOMETHING because she had been watching Bob for several hours moving from one finished project onto the next one waiting, while he was just sitting doing nothing but watching TV. I don't think the guy is too happy with Bob. I, on the other hand, managed to make the bed today. Well, actually I did more than that. Not much more to be sure but I did manage to clean out and straighten up our pantry. I had no choice, I couldn't find a darn thing in it anymore! So now everything is put away in like groups, straight rows and once again I know where it all is. For this week anyway.

I spent most of my day on the computer. I started an Excel program to track our expenses for the Alaska trip for one thing. I blogged, I played Yahtzee, I read and answered some email. ISpeaking of which, 'm having a problem with my email program now. I can only send out short emails. If I try to send one with several paragraphs just as often as not I get an error message and then the next thing I know I'm looking at the desktop screen and I've lost everything I typed. Frustrating to say the least.

Hey, Livingston, New Jersey readers...have you introduced someone new to the blog? I'm noticing a lot of pages read from your area in my stat counter. If so, THANKS!

If you haven't clicked on the PINK RIBBON on the sidebar lately, please do so on your way out the door.

That's about it for today. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: