Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/9/2010 This Week Hasn’t Been,,,

….what I expected. When we spent six weeks in New Mexico two years ago we thoroughly explored each area we went into. We never made it to the area we’re in now and I’ve heard a lot about Alamogordo and Las Cruces. I honestly thought we were going to explore each. This week didn’t turn out this way at all.

Bob has been going over every inch of this new rig. Not that things needed to be “fixed”…..things just needed to be done as good as Bob would do them. So Bob has been busy replacing caulk because it wasn’t put in as well as it should have been, at least not to Bob’s high standards.

I’m disappointed that we’re not out exploring but I have to give Bob lots of credit for taking such good care of our rig and truck and park model and I know these maintenance things take time and there never seems to be enough time in the day and I know the store doesn’t always stock exactly what you need when you need it and sometimes its aggravating for him because he would like to be out playing too. (Wow…that was one long sentence!) I have to keep telling myself that these things need to be done and there’s no time like the present but darn it I wanna go play! So instead, I vacuumed, I dusted, I got the laundry completely caught up and got things put away as much as I could because we’ve decided to leave tomorrow instead of waiting until Monday.

So we’ll put this area on our list of places to visit again.

No comments: