Thursday, June 10, 2010

6/10/2010 Time Passes Too Quickly

The weather today was much nicer than yesterday. We went to the Hometown Buffet for breakfast and made pigs of ourselves. All four of us.

Back at home I got the laundry I brought with us into the washing machine and was glad to hang it out on the clothesline. Mom and I sat outside and talked the afternoon away and Bob did the same with Dad on the front porch.

Bob did come home with a new (to him) set of golf clubs. My dad decided he wasn’t going to use them again and offered them to Bob. This is good because Bob has talked about taking golf up again.

In the late afternoon I had the pleasure of going to see Donna, the hairstylist I had gone to for years before we left Delaware. It was great catching up with her and not having to worry at all about what my haircut was going to be like. As usual, I was happy when I walked out of there.

Our next stop was Best Buy. Both laptops were done! Thanks Geek Squad for doing your best to get them done for us! I thought with adding Windows 7 I would lose my pictures and would have to load them again from the flash drive but everything was there. I never lost a thing.

It was an uneventful trip back to the beach for a couple of more weeks before we head back to Wilmington again.

Here’s the campground from the bridge over the Inlet.

IMG_5076

IMG_5077

1 comment:

DeWayne and Joy said...

Glad you had a great visit with your folks. DeWayne's ears perked up when I read about Bob's golf clubs.