Saturday, June 12, 2010

6/12/2010 A Busy Work Day

Bob and I both were busy for a good part of the day. This is the day that I’m responsible for reservation cards and we both work in the store from 4 to 7, me at the register and Bob as the ice man.

Thankfully, the store was pretty busy so the time went fast. For the last hour or so we had company as Joy and DeWayne came over to meet Bob for the first time and to see a little bit of this campground.

It was good day in the store and my register proved out to the penny. I am a happy camper.

I can’t believe this is getting to be mid – June already. The time is just flying by! We can tell school is out now, many more kids on the weekends. Come Monday the campground will only be three quarters full again, if that. Full week vacations that include kids haven’t really started yet…..and that makes us happy campers. <grin>

Bob is just as happy as can be that he is able to fish every day. As I said a few days ago the big blues are in and as high tide comes in a lot of fisherman line the Inlet.

Life is good….very good!

No comments: