Friday, June 11, 2010

6/11/2010 Kelly Visits!

Late this afternoon our former neighbor, Kelly, visited us

IMG_5078

We haven’t seen Kelly in quite a while, in fact, not since August of ‘06. I knew she was coming today I just didn’t know what time since she was going to see her son who is down here for the week. I’m not good at waiting so the day just seemed to drag on to me.

When she drove up I was so glad to see her again. Kelly and I had some good times and good laughs when we lived across the street from each other and I’ve missed her a lot.

As you can see, Kelly is very sunburned. This is what happens when you spend your first day on the beach for hours on end. I know, I did it last week.

We made plans for Kelly to come down again before the summer is over to spend the day together. I am so looking forward to that.

This is what this trip home is all about.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

That is so awesome. I know you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with Kelly. Thanks for the picture... bless her little baked heart!