Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6/22/2010 WARNING! WARNING! SUNSET PICS!

What a slow day for both of us. Bob didn’t have much to do in the way of work and I was in the store all day and other than ice it just wasn’t that busy. I got a lot of reading done and Linda shared a Cryptogram puzzle book so we passed the time.

Well, as the title of this warns this post is all about sunset pictures. We had a beautiful one tonight before the storm that came through. There was lots of lightning at the end of the sunset and try as I might I just couldn’t get a picture of it. As cool as those pics would have been you are just going to have to suffer through the sunset ones instead. Or….you could just close this post but you won’t do that, after all, who doesn’t appreciate a pretty sunset? So here we go!

IMG_5191

The sky seemed to change colors minute to minute.

IMG_5192

IMG_5195

The sun disappears behind a cloud…..

IMG_5197

….and darn if it didn’t start peeking out at the bottom of the cloud.

IMG_5198

IMG_5199

IMG_5200

IMG_5201

Is it any wonder that there were lots of people watching the sunset along the Inlet this night?

IMG_5206

IMG_5207 ….and the sun disappears for another night.

IMG_5209

….but the show wasn’t over yet!

IMG_5210

IMG_5211

IMG_5213

IMG_5215

IMG_5216

I’m done. I hope you enjoyed this.

Oh yeah, I took 56 pictures of the sunset, you only had to suffer through 17.

2 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

Absolutely .... words fail me. God sure knows how to paint 'em, doesn't He?!!!

Karen and Al said...

I always love sunset pictures...sunrise too!