Monday, October 13, 2008

10/13/08 Another Work Week Begins....

Today is the last day I'll work with this team. For six days anyway. Our teams work three days on and six off. Nine to three with an hour for lunch, don't YOU wish you worked here?

We finished up the last of the computer cleanup and continued making posters and tickets. Once again, Jim worked from home so it was just us girls today. These two are so much fun to work with that the time just flies by.

I went and looked at the sign up sheet for the potluck dinner on Wednesday, thirty six so far have signed up. Since I never attended a potluck last year I don't know if this is good or not. There are only seventy two sites occupied in the park so far. We still have more time and I'm hoping more decide to join us. Everyone listed what they were bringing and believe me, we are going to have a feast!

It was a beautiful 80 degrees here today. Doesn't it figure, I go back to work and the weather is perfect.

I am so proud of my sister-in-law Michelle. She is a five year breast cancer SURVIVOR and on Sunday she participated in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. Not only did she participate by walking she made the top 10 list for donations! Her family and friends pledged $2,470.00! Great job Michelle. (Now you know why this is so important to me.)

A short post today as it sometimes happens.

No comments: