Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10/20 - 22/08 A Few Days A Time

OK, OK, I've gotten behind on this once again. I don't like it any better than you do but it happens from time to time. I'm going to get this caught up and I promise to do my best to KEEP it caught up.

So what has gone on in the past few days? Well, I've been working in Activities, taking the line dancing sessions and just generally living life.

On the other hand, Bob has been sidelined. He cut his finger pretty deep and he just can't do much with it since it keeps opening every time he bends it. He finally put a really short pencil under the finger and taped it to it, his own homemade splint. It doesn't help him use that hand but at least the bleeding has stopped. Between you and me I think he should have had stitches but he doesn't agree.

We have neighbors! Bill and Pat right across the street came back. It was soooo good to see them,,,,and their lights on at night. More and more are showing up in the park now.

The fellow I told you about the other day, the one who had the stroke at the pool, I'm sorry to say he passed on. Joe is very well liked in this park and will be missed by many.

So that takes care of these three days. Just life going by and that's ok.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

I clicked on the "pink" link!