Saturday, October 4, 2008

10/4/08 Ahhhh, A Day Off

At our park manager's insistence I took the day off. To tell you the truth she didn't have half the words out of her mouth and I was agreeing with her! Actually, unless we have something going on I will be off weekends. Of course most of our shows take place on the weekend so I'll be taking time off during the week once everything is in place and running smoothly. I know how many hours I'm supposed to put in per week as Activities Coordinator and I'm going to keep close count of the hours I work so that I don't get caught up into working a full time job and a half! That can happen.

Bob did some more of his projects around the house again today and I researched some things on the Internet. I also made a grocery run and got my haircut. Are you not just overwhelmed with all I pack into a day? Of course I won't mention here that our laundry bags are overflowing and that I haven't finished the thorough cleaning I was going to do. But I'll get it done, I'll get it done. Someday. Before we leave Arizona in April!

That's all there is for today.

No comments: