Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10/8/07 The End of White Teams Week

Today is was pretty much more of the same. Steve worked some more on the Channel 27 station, adding more events and tweaking what he already put on.

With only him and his wife, April, from the White Team here its a good thing that things are pretty slow. I was told today that another team member will arriving tomorrow and then another next week. I'll be glad when everyone is here. I'm ready to get the season started! I hope I don't see the day when I regret those words!

The White Team completed their first "week" today. I think they are pretty happy with what they've done and accomplished this week. Steve and April are a fun couple to be around and are certainly willing to pitch in and get things done. Just the kind of people that an Activities Team needs to be sure.

No comments: