Monday, October 6, 2008

10/6/08 Back to the Work Week

Monday dawned bright and early. Too early. For some reason I was up at 5:30. I hope I don't make a habit of this!

Let's get this out of the way early,,,click the Pink! I'm going to do this until its a habit with you. Just keep telling yourself...One out of eight,,,One out of eight.

Today we started the Halloween decorating. Here's Gail busy at work.

IMG_5300

April pulled a big blob of some kind of cotton, gauzy material out of a bag and hung it on a nail and started pulling. Wa-La! A spider's web!

IMG_5299

Since we have all week to do this and its quite a warm we called it an early day today.

I spent a few more hours going through files to see what I can find and returning phone calls.

Bob spent his day starting the set up of the screen room. He also got a power strip set up and hidden away that will allow us to plug in a light, our radio or CD player. This will truly be more actual living space when he is done.

After dinner we settled in for TV as usual and it wasn't long before I was in bed since my day started much earlier than usual.

1 comment:

the falls said...

Looks like fun, can't wait to get there in Dec.