Saturday, October 18, 2008

10/19/08 What a Beautiful Day in the Desert....

Today was just the best day in the desert! It was sunny but not too hot.

I had plans of going to the pool today but somehow just never made it there for some reason.

I did accomplish getting some laundry done and that was a major job out of the way. I've been putting it off for forever it seems and we got to the point that we would be going to the laundry bags for clothes instead of our drawers/closets if I didn't get it done.

We've had a few more people come into the park but still no one on our street. I don't know what everyone is waiting for in getting here. Jeannie, our park manager, told me that we should have quite a few arriving in the next week or so. Please, let it be somebody on our street!

I don't know if I'm having writer's block, or what, but I'm having a hard time writing this lately. There just isn't anything going on worth telling you about but on the other hand if I don't after a few days I start getting emails asking if we're ok or why haven't I been writing the blog. I DO appreciate those emails! Unfortunately, they don't give me anything to write about. Hmmmm, a whole paragraph about not writing anything. Hey, works for me!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY.....

We could learn a lot from crayons...

Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

No comments: