Thursday, October 16, 2008

10/16/08 Just Another Day in the Desert

Not too much going on today. Bob is still doing this and that around the rig. He's fine tuning our screen room by putting shelves up and we now have a "water feature" out there. We have a water fall type thing but it isn't up and running as yet.

I had my line dancing class this morning and the class has grown to about twenty participants. We all have plenty of room but I know it won't always be the case once others start arriving.

We're still the only ones on our street. I think I'm beginning to get a complex about this.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Teach a child to be polite and courteous and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

That's a funny quote. They just need to be taught to PUNCH IT when they get on the freeway.