Thursday, April 5, 2012

4/5/2012 Why Can’t I Get Shots Like These?

I have taken literally thousands of pictures since we’ve been on the road. Many Quail Runner’s can attest to the fact that I am seldom without my camera.


I have taken pictures of beautiful scenery, such as our first glimpse of Homer, Alaska.


Homer Heaven


....and this scene from Colorado.


telluride


I’ve snapped my camera hundreds of times taking pictures of people, places and things.


I’ve taken pictures that I’ve been pleased with, such as rainbows, poop, decorations, hail, fish and the list goes on.


Yes, poop, bear poop. Does this qualify me as a “scatologist”?


bear poop


And then I get emails with pictures that just make me drool.


Why can’t I get pics like this? (Photographer unknown)


mama bird.bmp


Am I not in the right place at the right time to get a shot like this? Granted, I can’t remember the last time I was near a giraffe.


(Photographer unknown)


giraffe squirrel


Never in a million years would I get a picture like this! (Photographer unknown)


cat and mouse


So I guess I’ll just keep taking pictures of scenery and poop and be envious of those who have their cameras in the right places at the right times.

1 comment:

Donna K said...

I saw that dove picture a while back and LOVED it - so sweet. I often wonder the same thing but then my pictures are no where near as good as yours. Those scenics are outstanding!