Since we didn't have the nicest weather today and you are probably tired of hearing how we watched TV, read and worked on our computers I decided to do something that other bloggers are doing when they have nothing of interest to write about. I read this on a blog that I read daily and decided I would use it here, with permission of course.
Before I start let me say that it rained,,,,buckets,,,,today and we didn't do anything until late afternoon when Bob and I just had to get out of the house. Bob went to the pool room and I went to the activities office,,,,just to see what was going on.
So here we go.
60 Things You Maybe Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your truck right now? An empty Pepsi bottle, 2 lawn chairs, an empty Walmart bag,,,,that's all I can see from the window of the 5th wheel, remember, its raining and I'm not going out to find out.
2. When was the last time you threw up? I don't remember and I don't want to think about it or I will!
3. What's your favorite curse word? Damn, how the hell do I pick that one?
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Bob, DeAnn and Shelley
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Watching TV
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading my daily blogs.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Who knows?
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope, oh wait, do seeing the Chippendales count?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Bob, will you reach me a Pepsi please.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Butter Pecan,,,hands down!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? A Pepsi of course
12. What are you wearing right now? My robe.
13. What was the last thing you ate? A cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No.
15. When was the last time you ran? Ran? RAN? I walked really fast yesterday, does that count?
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? The Superbowl
17. Who is the last person you emailed? My forever friend Cindy.
18. Ever go camping? Yep, that's what started where I am today.
19. Do you have a tan? Kinda, sorta, with the nice weather we had last week I've got a bit of a farmer tan goin' on.
20. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Not on your life!
21. What did your last IM say? I don't remember but I know it was with another forever friend, Dianne.
22. Are you someone's best friend? Oh yeah, Dianne's, because I know too much! In fact, that was what my last IM said now that I think about. Dianne told me I would always be her best friend,,,,because I know too much! (oh and I do!)
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Hopefully we are going on a day trip with Don and LaVon our next door neighbors. We were supposed to go today but the weather messed that up.
24. Where is your mom right now? Hmmmm.....Delaware?
25. Look to your left, what do you see? A window.
26. What color is your watch? I don't wear one, I don't have to be anywhere any particular time in this lifestyle except on work days and then I look at the clock on the wall or at my cell phone.
27. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos.
28. Would you consider plastic surgery? Nope, they would have to give me a needle to put me out and I don't do needles!
29. What is your birthstone? Ruby.
30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I go inside.
31. How many kids do you want? At this stage in life? NONE!
32. Do you have a dog? No, but I would give anything to have our little Shag back.
33. Last person you talked to on the phone? Cindy. She called to tell me that she already saw Survivor and knows what happened and it was just starting here. What a smartass she is!
34. Have you met anyone famous? Yes, Mickey Mantle when I was nine years old. Did my mom think to take a picture of us? No! I've also met Sally Starr, a Philadelphia icon.
35. Any plans today? Not with it raining the way it is, plans were scrapped for today.
36. How many states have you lived in? How do I answer this one? I "lived" in Delaware all my life. I "lived" in Florida last winter and Missouri last summer. I'm living in Arizona right now. But technically, since I've been alive in all the states I've even visited I would have to say the answer is......31
37. Ever go to college? I took a typing course at Delaware Technical Community College, does that count? In other words, no.
38. Where are you right now? I'm right here.
39. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Temperatures in the 60's. I want 70's and above!
40. Last song listened to? Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett.
41. Are you allergic to anything? Penicillan
42. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Docksiders with my sneakers a close second.
43. Are you jealous of anyone? I don't think so.
44. Is anyone jealous of you? LOL! I hear there are some readers out there that are because of what I'm doing!
45. What time is it? 10:15 a
46. Do any of your friends have children? None that live at home.
47. Do you eat healthy? Yes. I eat healthy IN ADDITION to eating crap.
48. What do you usually do during the day? Depends if its raining or not.
49. Do you hate anyone right now? No, I don't think so.
50. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? In a RV park? A hundred times a day!
51. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 55...... Yikes!
52. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, Great Adventure in New Jersey
53. How did you get one of your scars? From a salt shaker. Let me explain. I had a broken one, glass of course, and when I went to take the trash out I held the bag up with one hand and twirled it around getting it ready for the twist tie with the other. When it spun around the broken salt shaker must have been at the side of the bag and cut me as it twirled by. Now I have a scar on my leg.
54. Do you like to travel? Next question.
55. What would your last meal be if given a choice? Steak topped with Crab Imperial, Baked Potato w/sour cream and chives and a big helping of Brussel Sprouts. Yummy!
56. What do you plan to do when you retire? Hmmm....travel in our RV? Oh that's right, we're doing that!
57. Bath or shower? If you must know.....shower. Have you seen the size of bathtubs in RV's?
58. How many siblings do you have? Just one brother for me but he's the best brother anyone could ask for!
59. If possible, would you go back to your teenage years and start it all over again? No, not just no, hell no! I'm quite happy where I am in life.
60. If you could change the state where you live, where would you go? This question doesn't apply to me since I change locations several times a year. Isn't life grand?
So there it is, 60 things you maybe didn't know about me.
Fellow bloggers,,,,if you have a slow news day, feel free to use this but put your own answers in of course.