Thursday, February 7, 2008

2/5/08 Tupperware Bingo!

Wow, what a beautiful day we had here today. Not shorts weather but its getting close to that.

I missed my line dancing class this morning and I was so mad at myself when I realized it. There was another dance class on the calendar and I got it mixed up with my line dance class. That won't happen again.....I hope.

I downloaded some pictures today and found some I took the other day. This first one is of the weather I ran into when I went to the post office. You can see the rain coming down and before I could get out of the parking lot it was on me!

I told you the other day about a birdhouse made out of a cowboy boot and that I had wished I had gotten a picture of it. I remembered that a friend of ours had bought one so I went and took a picture of theirs so that you could see what I was talking about.

I attended Tupperware Bingo this afternoon. I had heard of basket bingo before but had never been to one. I did go to this because there were some things that I wanted to order. Well, I had won several things while there too! I have to admit, it did seem strange calling out TUPPERWARE instead of bingo! This is Cindy, the Tupperware Lady.

Here's what I won.

Bob had his pool league this evening and didn't fare too well. Lost two and won one.

In a few more days we'll be back in shorts and T's. On that happy note I'll leave you.

No comments: