Saturday, March 22, 2008

3/20/07 Something Special in the Plans

Today I made a decision. I can't tell you what it is yet, you'll have to wait a few days before I let the cat out of the bag. But its B I G! Very B I G!

Today our food came home. As soon as the word got out that the fridge was at 40 degrees and the freezer at zero our dear friends started bringing our food they stored in their freezers back. Once again, thanks to all of you! By the way, does anyone have a half a bag of meatballs? I seem to have misplaced them.

This is going to be a busy weekend coming up. Lots of farewell parties going on and we're scheduled for three on top of the BIG event!

We're in the mid eighties now everyday and we're all enjoying this weather. Somehow I've got to make time to spend a few days at the pool, I've got a heck of a farmers tan going on.

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Meatballs will come home tomorrow with their friends who have been visiting the items in our freezer. Biscuits & cinamon rolls, too. :-)