Thursday, November 13, 2008

11/13/08 The Park is All A-buzz

Lots going on in the park today. First of all THE PEACOCK and his lady have arrived! It is great to see them again! The winter season will really start now!

IMG_2204

I've been hearing snippets of conversation here and there and have had people come up to me and ask questions several times today. The park is all a-buzz and pumped up! I've added something to the already busy schedule and from the excitement its generated, I think this is going to be B I G ! In February we are going to have a talent show! I've already heard that boy bands are forming and dance troupes are setting up practice times and poems are being fine tuned. The news of this contest has only leaked out in the last few days and its got everyone talking. I can only hope the enthusiasm continues until February. Oh, I can't wait to get pictures of this!

I shot this picture of this little ground owl. I didn't use a different lens, I was able to get this close. Of course with my next step he took off.

IMG_5459

We've been seeing these plane formations all week in the skies overhead.

IMG_5467

I've heard there is a German sky diving team practicing in Eloy. I heard that yesterday they managed to get 204 people "connected" in the air as they floated back to earth. If they are still here this weekend I'll try to get over to the airport.

There was full moon over Quail Run tonight.

IMG_5463

Bert and Sadie put their palm tree up in front of their park model, everything is getting back to normal.

IMG_5464

Now I bet you think this post is almost done because its dark outside. Well, its not. At least not until you, yeah, I'm talking to YOU, go click that pink icon. Go on now, you know what to do.

And with that, I'll bid you good evening. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I already know we have a busy morning ahead of us.

No comments: